Unified Solutions Australia have two main types of wireless site surveys:
New Wireless Network Survey
New Wireless Network Survey
You cant under estimate the importance of a wireless site survey when it comes to properly implementing a wireless network. To many wireless networks simply do not work as intended or under perform, so that conducting a professional survey will save your company both time and money.
We use the latest industry tools and techniques to map out the RF coverage of your intended area and provide you with detailed documentation on all aspects of the survey. It is only after a professional wireless survey will you be equipped to design a fully scalable and secure wireless network for your business.
Detailed in your site survey report (details below) will be a full breakdown of the hardware required to implement your wireless network. This can be of great benefit for network managers that need to assign a budget in the future. We can survey with any wireless manufacture’s hardware in mind which is essential for the network design.
Map out your RF
|Map out your RF area
We are able to display and record information from all the key areas of a wireless network including received signal strengths, access point locations, RF interference and noise levels.
Utilising this detailed information we can optimise your access point channels choices of antenna’s, AP transmit power levels and locations creating a more effective wireless network for your business.
Our software and techniques can be used in any environment and supports all Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n) networks.
We can quickly and accurately record, visualise, optimise and report the performance of your Wireless LAN’s (802.11a/b/g/n). We can perform wireless network prediction in mapping out your RF coverage of your office, saving you the cost of initial wireless network viability test.
- Spectrum analysis
- RF Interference
- Measurement of SNR
- RF power peaks
- Channel interference
- Channel Overlap
Access Point Surveys:
- Detection, measure and recording of the presence of RF Interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network.
- Calculate the supported data rates that can be expected throughout the premises.
- Location of wireless Access Points, Bridges, Antenna’s and other wireless equipment.
- Co-location of access points with channel selection and reuse.
- Antenna selection, orientation and polarization.
- Look for signs of, reflection, refraction, multipath, hidden notes, dead spots etc.
Performing a wireless survey on an existing wireless network is a great way to baseline your wireless performance. As the environment in which your wireless network exists is forever changing, performing a wireless health check can highlight RF issues before they become a problem.
The Site Survey documentation will include:
- Detailed information on the information gathered above.
- Photographs the location of all wireless equipment.
- Maps of the RF coverage.
- MAC address, Firmware Versions.
- Details of RF interference.Packet Capture
- Packet Decodes
- Packet Analysis
- Corrupt Data